Replacement Damper Pedal

Gilreath@aol.com Gilreath@aol.com
Mon, 01 Apr 1996 23:34:50 -0500

Ralph,

>It has a vertical ring at the rear of
>the pedal into which the trap lever fits and is held secure by a screw.  The
>trap lever (round steel) lies just above the bottom board...maybe 1/2 inch
or
>so.  Is a replacement available and, if so, from whom?

This sounds like a standard player pedal.  I haven't looked in any catalogs
and I'm not sure of the appearance of your pedal, but you shold be able to
get a replacement from a junker in somebodies shop.  I'll take a look in my
box of old pedals tomorrow to see if I have anything like that left.

Hope this helps,

Allan Gilreath
Gilreath Piano & Organ Co.
Berry College