Quick Puff

Yardbird47@aol.com Yardbird47@aol.com
Sat, 06 Apr 1996 23:37:23 -0500

The parapalegic pedal system has me interested because of I was thinking of
something similar. Something which could operate a valve on an air line to
clear chips off a drill press table. I recently bought the flexible plastic
coolant line which will mount on the drill press head, and I'd been dreaming
of something to give a quick puff of air on the work in between plunges. I
had imagined a valve when could be opened by the drill press's quill
returning, except that would be on as long as the  quill was in the up
position. Then I thought that a micro switch driving a momentary-on selonoid
could get me the 2 sec. of air I was looking for.

Has anyone else had this recurring dream?

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter PTG

"When writing a mental note, first procure a mental piece of paper"
............mental graffitti