Bluethner

Stephen Birkett SBIRKETT@envsci.uoguelph.ca
Wed, 10 Apr 1996 13:41:57 -0400 (EDT)

Many thanks for your reply and the offer to send the material. I was
about to post a note saying that I had just received the article.

I wonder if you have any `unwritten' hints with the Bluethner patent
action that you could pass on from your experience. Most of my work
on this piano involves re-building the action, but it was in a pretty
good condition to begin with. Needs regulation of course, and a few
broken parts replaced. Its an 1886 cross-strung without the aliquots.

Thanks for any assistance.

Stephen

Stephen Birkett (Fortepianos)
Authentic Reproductions of 18th and 19th Century Pianos
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
tel: 519-885-2228
fax: 519-763-4686