pussy branch

TUNERJIM@aol.com TUNERJIM@aol.com
Wed, 10 Apr 1996 20:57:17 -0400

Barrie:

     Great idea.  My area of the U.S in the past twenty years  has received
quite a large number of old cottage pianos w/over damper actions.  Some years
ago I took the
opportunity to visit (the late) Bert Blackhurst in Cowplain, Hamps and
familiarize
myself with the necessaries of servicing these chiens. So if any of the small

suppliers have parts for  older pianos their appearance on your pages would
indeed
be very welcome.  And I know some of your lads recover hammers as well.

     BTW, just came back from U.K.  Partied the weekend away in Harlech, then
strolled with light rucksacks from Henley to Windsor.  Great fun, great
weather, and some very posh pubs for lunch (where a Ploughman's cost more
than a poor
ploughman makes in a day ).

Regards,

Jim DeRocher