pussy branch

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Wed, 10 Apr 1996 20:47:02 +0100

Hi

The UK Piano page,  now has the   Herrberger Brooks piano parts Action
design serviced catalogue  on its site in the makers part of the site.

This is a test to see if the online piano technicians can make use of
this facility.  If it proves useful we shall endeavour to put up the
major supply houses catalogues and prices on the net.

However, we feel that if we put the supply house catalogues up.  They
will have to be pass word protected to stop the great unwashed from
gaining access to piano tools and materials.

U.K. PIano Page

--
Barrie Heaton