Tension gauge (was teflon lube)

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Sat, 13 Apr 1996 10:55:21 -0600

At 09:24 PM 12/04/96 -0600, you wrote:

>Which is it gonna be? You said Pianotech. Is this in fact Pianotek? If
>so, I've never seen *anything* cheap from them. Then you mention

In fact, it was Pianotek Canada about six years ago if I recall...

>Is it possible you were referring to the spring tension gauge from
>APSCO? That could be considered relatively 'cheap' by comparison. Or,
>maybe you have a different catalog than mine.

Not just a different catalogue, but a different country with different
suppliers!  B-})

Yes... I believe it's probably the APSCO spring tension gauge. I haven't got
an APSCO catalogue so couldn't tell you.

The point is not where it's from, but whether there's something like it in
your tool kit.

                John

John Musselwhite, RPT
Calgary, Alberta Canada