key bushing cloth

Lkunsky257@aol.com Lkunsky257@aol.com
Sat, 13 Apr 1996 13:29:26 -0400

Dear Jerry,

There are lots of suppliers for extra dense felt.

Renner  USA -(203)221-7500
Renner also has leather available for key bushing
#1050 bushing cloth 1.0mm thick (a) 1cm x 25Cm  (b) 25 x 25cm (c) 1 M2
#1051    "           "    1.2mm thick           "                      "
                   "
#1052    "           "    1.35mm thick          "                      "
                   "

American Paino Supply Co.

#33890A  Thin
#33890B   Medium
#33890C   Thick

Schaff Piano Supply Co.

#314ED "extra density" key bushing cloth, stripped or bulk  They also have
.056 and .065 thicknesses

Pianotek has several thicknesses, I just don't have catolog #'s.

Also, FYI, Pianotek carries keybutton stock that is *very nice* and comes
with balance rail holes in .146 and .163 sizes.  These buttons are longer
than most of the replacement buttons that I've seen and can be adapted to
match existing buttons or look very nice as a complete new set.

I hope this helps you!

Sincerely,

Laura Kunsky. RPT