New web site

PianoBook@aol.com PianoBook@aol.com
Mon, 15 Apr 1996 15:16:06 -0400

To all who might be interested:

I now have a new and expanded Web site which includes updates to my book, as
well as advertising for other products and services I offer.  The new URL
address is:

http://www.tiac.net/users/pianobk

The site is designed for Netscape.  Other browsers will usually work, but
text and images may not be aligned optimally.  AOL users: If your browser
cuts the homepage short, try clicking on "reload", or place the cursor after
the URL and press enter to reload.

Anyone reading this who has a web site with a link to my old site: first of
all, thank you; second, please change the link to the above address.

Thanks.

Larry Fine