Tension gauge (was teflon lube)

Dennis H Johnson johnsond@stolaf.edu
Tue, 16 Apr 1996 09:37:01 -0500 (CDT)

Actually, there have been a couple of price increases since then. Current
price is $169.00.  I have been considering a Swiss made model from a local
machine tool supplier for about $145.00, but the only reason I didn't get
yet is because I know that as soon as I do the new, probably cheaper
digital models will be released.

Dennis Johnson