soften over-lacquered hammers?

Dennis H Johnson johnsond@stolaf.edu
Tue, 16 Apr 1996 09:21:22 -0500 (CDT)

A few drops?  Just soak 'em with thinner, allow to dry a few weeks, and
start over. If they are really bad, you can wash them out with a lot
of thinner, let dry a month, and then built the tone back up from
nothing. This is presuming that they are not ready for replacement
otherwise, and you want or need to save that expense.

Dennis Johnson