pussy branch

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Wed, 17 Apr 1996 21:32:31 +0100

Jim,

 Hope you enjoyed your Seminar,  The catolog is now up and running
and I have been asked by a second supply house to put them up on the
net.  All the supply houses will be up on the net, in one form or
another by the end of  the year.

In twenty years I have learnt that if one section of the piano trade has
some think, the other lot feel left out and soon follow.  Which is good
for us in this case, as we can compared prices world wide and get the
best deal.

Barrie,

In article <960416192257_376754811@emout07.mail.aol.com>, JIMRPT@aol.com
writes