Pianocorder resale value

Tknostf@aol.com Tknostf@aol.com
Fri, 19 Apr 1996 10:18:49 -0400

Hi all, need your help.

I'm selling a piano on behalf of a good customer and dear friend. It's a like
new Steinway B and I priced it at 70% of new list, the going rate in the
Chicago market.

It has a Pianocorder, and I reasoned that it might alienate as many potential
buyers as it might attract, so I did not add or subtract any $ in the asking
price. I'm not having the usual success in marketing this instrument and I'm
wondering if I need to devalue this piano because of the Pianocorder.

What has your experience been with the resale value of pianos with
Pianocorders? Any marketing tips for selling pianos with Pianocorders?

Thanks,
Richard Anderson, RPT
Elgin, IL
Tknostf@aol.com