troubleshooting

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Sat, 20 Apr 1996 14:51:16 -0400

Ernie Juhn;
  I have just finished your concluding article on trouble shooting.  I must
say that I have thoroughly enjoyed each of the three articles as they put out
very useful insights and reminders that we all can use and need to be
reminded of.
 Thanks for the time used in writing this series, it is appreciated.
  About the pin inside the steel tube. I have never ran into a pin inside the
tube but I have found quite a few of the round metal punchings loose inside
the trapwork tube. It is almost impossible to get those out without cutting
the tube in some way.  My solution is to put a section of refrigerator magnet
on the bottom of the tube, tape it in place and the noise is gone nevermore
to return.  Just thought I would pass that tip along.
  Thanks again Ernie.
 Jim Bryant (FL)