Acrosonic (Help)

Tunrboy@aol.com Tunrboy@aol.com
Wed, 24 Apr 1996 19:42:55 -0400

I am in need of one wood 9 1/2" sticker for a 70's Baldwin Acrosonic.
Baldwin Company no longer stocks nor makes these parts, and thus far I have
been unable to locate this item in the Piano Supply Catalogs.

Thank you,

Keith McGavern, RPT

Hi Keith,
You know you might try using one of Schaff's replacement abstracts (pg. 82,
510A or 510B).  Modify it with a center pin in the tip, cut a shank to length
and cut the notch in the tail with a band saw (all upside-down as shown in
the catalog).  Of course that might be alot of trouble...

Eric Leatha
tunrboy@aol.com