Knuckles lubricant

Avery Todd ATodd@UH.EDU
Thu, 25 Apr 1996 10:31:24 -0500

>I know the question has been asked a hundred times but, what would be the best
>lubricant for grand knucles:  Graphite?  Soap stone? Teflon powder?
>
>Michel Lachance, RPT
>Chance@cme.qc.ca

Michel,
   NO, A THOUSAND TIMES NO TO GRAPHITE. Sorry for the "shouting", but
graphite has probably more or less ruined more knuckles and caused more
problems than any other know lubricant on knuckles.
   I vote with Charles Ball: teflon powder. Another acceptable lubricant is
"unscented" talc. It has to be applied more frequently, but it will cause
no damage.