Sunday with the Funnies

Yardbird47@aol.com Yardbird47@aol.com
Sun, 28 Apr 1996 23:55:25 -0400

Gordon rote:
<< <snip>
 HUH??????????>>

Avery rote:
<<Sorry to do this to you, but I thought you might want to know you have a
problem somewhere. Here's the way I received your message: >>

My apologies, gang. As you may have guessed, it was a personal mesage,
misaddressed. (AOL software is so unstable on my "senior" mac, that I haven't
bothered to substitute earlier address books during subsequent
reinstallations. I generally copy addresses off from stored email, and in
this second message to the same person, failed to move the address from
"From" to "To".

I trust you all have a delete button. At least it wasn't a chain
letter........

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter

".......true more in general than specifically"
Lenny Bruce, spoofing a radio discussion of the
                        Hebrew roots of Calypso music