Key Tops and Bushings

Robert S. Bussell rbussell@iquest.net
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 09:54 -0500 (EST)

List,

        At a university that I service, a piano was vandalized at one of the
worst possible moments. All the sharps were knocked off and other damaged
occurred as well.  It took four weeks to "get in line" with a key topping
and rebushing company to have the job completed.  Is there a company out
there that will take emergency key jobs and do it well? In non-emergencies I
have been able to call ahead and set up an appointment in advance but this
was not possible at this time. I realize that an extra charge might be
necessary. It be well worth it.  I have avoided doing this work in the past
but maybe that is not an option anymore.

Any suggestions?
Robert S. Bussell RPT
Indianapolis In.
rbussell@iquest.net