Music devices NO football yes??

jpiesik@arinc.com jpiesik@arinc.com
Fri, 06 Dec 1996 08:42:36 -0500

Hi Don and Friends,

(Glad to hear from one who shares similar interests,
and that is:  NO interest in sports.)  I really don't
mind reading about new products related to music on
this list.  It's like having an inside lead on what's
out there.  I don't have to buy it;  I don't even have
to finish reading all of the ad if I don't want to.
No big deal to me.  And it beats the pants off of posts
like, "Hi Joe, Nice to hear from you again.  How's FleaBall
the cat?", and, "I haven't gotten any mail in a couple
of hours.  Is the List broken?", and my personal favorite,
"Can anyone tell me how to log on to this List?"

As far as sports goes, now that is a different story.
My brother is a total sports fanatic.  He could tell
you the stats for every major league player that ever
lived and every game ever played - bores me to tears.
I could care less who wins the superbowl or world
series - they are all overpaid cry-babies.  Does
sports belong on this list?  Come on, you know the
answer to that!  But everyone has his/her own special
interests, we naturally like to share our interests
with others, and why deny anybody a chance to share
as long as it's somewhat relative and in good taste?

Warmest Regards,

John Piesik

Hi all,

I am sorry to see dissension again on the list--an honest mistake
perhaps--at least it was/is music related. Now to whine--I hate sports, but
do you see people (me) complaining about "wasted bandwidth"?  Come on guys,
lighten up.

Regards,
"Tuner for the Centre of the Arts"
drose@dlcwest.com