The Complete Technician (was Europe vs. USA) reply

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Tue, 30 Apr 1996 21:25:42 -0400

Dear Barb

I used to live and go to school (NIU class of '70) in this "rural/colege"
town. There is a lot more money than you think. Maybe not every spinet, but
you can recommend more service on every piano, even the old klunkers. Look at
it this way, if you don't ask, or offer, the customer will never know it is
available.

Don't let the condition of the house, and/or piano fool you. I did some
summer painting for a guy in DeKalb back in my college days who looked like
he couldn't afford a cup of coffee. I found out later he sold about half the
farm land NIU is sitting on now, and was a multi millionaire.

Willem Blees RPT
St. Louis