PIANOTECH digest 272

Larry Fisher larryf@pacifier.com
Thu, 02 May 1996 21:51:00 -0800

__________________________________
>>Avery Todd, RPT

>Gruesse, Rory.
>
>>Schade!..Das tut mir leid.
>
>Machen Sie sich keine Sorgen!   Du hast gut reden.
>
>>Vielleicht konnen wir alle deutsch lesen uns sprechen. Ja?
>
>Ich werde mein Aeusserstes tun.  Hausaufgaben allzu viel.  Das darf nicht
>wieder vorkommen.
>Schliesslich, das Leben besteht nicht nur aus Vergnuegen.
>
>Guten Tag       :-)
>
>Keith McGavern, RPT

>     Come on guys!!!! We're not all that impressed with your
>bi-lingualism(or attempts thereof)....why don't you take it private???
>
>John Minor
--------------------------

Ja, hey, I vas brawt up in a pprimarly Duesche community of Sheboygan, hey.
Awl da olt people would sprechenzee duesche in a broken brogue hey.  So to
hear yous guys back unt fort in der home town dialect, kinda, reminds me of
a note I saw on a termostat in a factry dare once.......

Das ist nich fer mittengrabben und finger putten.  Das ist un nine nine.
Der headmeister ist watchingen.

I gotta agree with John though.  But then again, this list was started by
university techs and so there is some patience that must be shown for those
techs and their need to stretch their legs/brains so to sprechen.  What's a
little diversity gonna hurt anyway.

That's all, back to my cage.   Where's my leash?   Who took my leash?  I'm
not supposed to be out here without my leash!!  I'M LOST, I'M LOST, CAN'T DO
MY THING THAT'S WHY I SING GIMME GIMME DAT DING!!

Lar

                           Larry Fisher RPT, Metro Portland, Oregon's
                  Factory Preferred Installer for MSR/PianoDisc Products
                       phone 360-256-2999 or email larryf@pacifier.com
                            http://pacifier.com/~larryf/homepage.html
           the piano's keyboard smiled at me & said, "I dare ya to tune me!"