Baldwin Concert Vertical 6000

Thomas C. Cobble cobble@urvax.urich.edu
Mon, 06 May 1996 16:20:38 -0400 (EDT)

>Our church is considering buying a Baldwin upright Concert Vertical model 6000
>for use in the sanctuary.  Does anyone have information on the reliability of
>service or suitability of this piano?  We are planning to spend about $6300 on
>the piano. Thanks for any advice.   Judy Greenhill
>

>May I strongly recommend that you try the new Boston Vertical.....  They
make about 4 models, and one of them is made in this country. It retails for
about
$5300.00 and it is something special.. but then so are their other
verticals, as are also the grands..... Anyhow   I see that your E- Mail
address is BYU... and I know that the LDS church uses Kawai UST-7's a lot in
out part of the US and I really like them.. The Boston is made at the Kawai
Factory and sence you already have a connection with Kawai, I think it would
be a good idea for you to check the line out. I'm impressed, amd that's NOT
easy to do. I'm certainly Not Impressed with any Baldwin I've seen
lately....   By the way......................  How's that search for that
Senior Technician going.... Just Asking..........   Thanks....... Tom Cobble
RPT.....