Piano Moving

PNOTNR@aol.com PNOTNR@aol.com
Mon, 06 May 1996 22:45:16 -0400

>Speaking of skidboards, I wish someone made them with pulling straps on the
>front. I have to add them. It would also be nicer if someone made a
>pneumatic-tired dolly with larger wheels to move across lawns. The addition
>of
>a simple brake for hills would be useful!
>
>Philip Jamison
>West Chester, PA

David Hagberg (RPT in Massachusetts) had a dolly made for going across lawns
and such.  It had a steel frame with six wheels (3 on each side with the
middle wheel of each side mounted slightly lower)  It was not motorized, and
I can't remember whether it had a brake.  The wheels were pneumatic, about
the size you see on the front of a riding lawn mower.  If you want his
number, E-mail me directly.

Gordon Large
Mt. Vernon, ME