tech tip: filing hammers

Barb Barasa bbarasa@tbcnet.com
Wed, 08 May 1996 21:09:26 -0500

The Great Fred Tremper and Allan Day taught me to file hammers while the
action was in a cradle, so the action is actually lying "on its back" and is
in the same position as if the hammers were on a grand action.  I can't
imagine doing it any other way, because I can't imagine how you could see
the results well any other way.

Barb Barasa
Sycamore IL