Ivory bleaching question

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Thu, 09 May 1996 20:12:22 +0100

In article <960501192854_104615454@emout18.mail.aol.com>,
PIANOBIZ@aol.com writes

Hi

The Black bulbs are these the ones they use in disco! they make all
white cloth stand out it is a form of flurroecent ultra violet light.
or is it a different kind of light you are referring to and if so is it
possible to post a brand name or technical description of the light.

Thanks

Barrie

--
Barrie Heaton