Ben in Cuba

scott.e.johnson@24stex.com scott.e.johnson@24stex.com
Fri, 10 May 1996 07:54:29 -0800

Please don't hit me mister moderator. I know there are some people who would
like this info and if I knew who they were I would go private with this. But
I don't so please be patient with me.

I spoke with the U.S. department of the Treasury this morning about Ben's
case. They have a electronic bulletin board set up for issues around the
Cuban embargo. The address is ....

        http://www.ustreas.gov/treasury/services/fac/fac.html

The regulation Ben is being charged with is ......

        TITLE 31 PART 5.5 OF US TREASURY CODE

So if your corresponding with your elected officials on the subject it might
be a good idea to refer to this regulation.

Th th th that's all folks
Scott Johnson RPT
scott.e.johnson@24stex.com

___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.21 [NR]