Recommend good RPT in DC area?

Arthur Goulet agoulet@erols.com
Sat, 11 May 1996 10:51:14 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, net.  I just bought a new Boston UP-118S, and I'm delighted with its
tone and apparent quality.  It has a bit of grand piano sound to it, and
some of the classic "Steinway sound" as well, and it certainly compares very
well with anything I've seen in the same price range.

Now, I want to find someone who can help me keep that piano sounding as good
as it does now (or even better!) during the years ahead.  Can anyone
recommend one or two excellent RPTs who service the Maryland suburbs
(Montgomery County) of Washington, DC?  One source gave me the following
names:  Rick Schaeffer, Charlotte Eshman, Pat Stone, and Richard Butler, as
well as people named Chandler and Lanoman(?).  I can't say that money is no
object, so I'd be particularly interested in someone who is not only
competent and honest, but who also charges very reasonable prices for tuning
and upkeep.

I'll be very grateful for any help!  I'll watch the net for replies, but
your recommendations can be kept confidential if you send them directly to
me at my e-mail address (agoulet@erols.com), or you could call me at
301-231-6942.

Thanks again in advance!

Arthur