Initials

Keith A McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Tue, 14 May 1996 22:01:44 -0500

>Dear Keith
>The initials ' IPT ' actually stand for Independent Piano Tuner, or
>Incredible...
>
>...Thanks for askin'
>
>Jim Kinnear
>Kinnear Piano Services,
>Collingwood, Ontario, Canada
>jkinnear@georgian.net

Hey there, Jim,

   You sound like a straight shooter to me.  That's all that life asks of
anyone in my book.  Thanks for sharing a great deal about yourself.  Seems
like you have had an extremely unique experience so far, what with your Dad
doing player pianos, you tuning since a teenager, the store time,
definitely all right!

   I knew a Kinnear once, Steve Kinnear, in the 70's, played bagpipes,
utterly fantastic person.  I'm certain you are as well.  Give my best to
Canada.

Peace,
Keith

Keith A. McGavern, RPT