Tuning Chart

Rob Kiddell atonal@planet.eon.net
Wed, 15 May 1996 07:03:23 +0000

Greetings Everyone!

      On behalf of someone offline, I'm looking for the chart that comes with
 most electronic tuning machines that converts hz frequency to cents.
Essentially this person needs the chart to check the aural
tempramants of his students (incuding me) with a vintage Conn strobotuner.
If anyone has the data stashed somewhere electronically, a copy would help
immensely. Failing that, if anyone knows where to obtain one of these
charts, that would be appreciated as well!

Thanks, 8-) Rob

Rob Kiddell
C.A.P.T. Student
P.T.G. Associate