RTA

BobDavis88@aol.com BobDavis88@aol.com
Tue, 21 May 1996 12:44:51 -0400

>Subj:      RTA
>Date:      96-05-21 08:10:15 EDT
>From:      nhunt@rci.rutgers.edu (Newton Hunt)
>
>Since so many people expressed interest in Spectra+ I am posing it's read.me
>file which will answer many questions and provide communication information.
>     Newton

Newton: How many people are interested? I wonder if there could be any
possibility of a group deal? I have written the company this morning. Others:
Let me get the price, and perhaps if a number are interested, one of us could
negotiate with them for several orders at once. I would be happy to act as
middleman (without fee). Maybe they'd send Newton his next upgrade free or
something.
Bob Davis