Teaching curriculum II

Paul Kupelian kupelian@Oswego.Oswego.EDU
Tue, 21 May 1996 13:00:53 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings from the whacky weather regions of upstate New York where
Saturday the 11th we woke up to several inches of snow, and this Saturday
the 18th the temperature reached 90.

Anyway, I along with fellow poster Rob Kiddel, am seeking information
from those CAUT who are fortunate enough to have a technology course in
place.

I am meeting with the person in charge of our Technology dept. at college
with the idea of instituting a course to fill a 1/4 time teaching line.

I would be very interested in hearing from those who already have a
similar program in place and any ideas on how to present this to the Chair.

Regards,
Paul Kupelian, RPT
kupelian@oswego.edu