Smoky pianos...Only YOU can prevent piano fires !!!

FirTree@aol.com FirTree@aol.com
Tue, 21 May 1996 15:10:07 -0400

> Anyone wanting me to quiet down and stick to the subject of
>pianos can write me too.
>
>Sincerely,
>Ron Shiflet, RPT
>Phoenix Chapter
>Ron_and_Lorene@Juno.com

As a piano technician, I call upon my skills as a former cabinet maker,
studies in metallurgy, a smattering of knowledge about felt, some geometry
and physics, and a bunch of other stuff that I have forgotten till I need it.

A little information on a common malady (fires and smoke) is most in order
IMHO.

Dave Stocker, RPT
firtree@aol.com
Tumwater, WA