Piano Supplies to Austra

Ted_Sambell@BanffCentre.AB.CA Ted_Sambell@BanffCentre.AB.CA
Wed, 22 May 1996 14:33:54 -0600 (MDT)

        Reply to:   RE>Piano Supplies to Australia.
I would suggest you try a supply house in Denmark; they do not have
everything, but then no supply house does. They speak English and the
service is very good. The address is:

Knud Danielson A/S
Valdermarsgade 3
DK-1665 Kobenhaven V
Danmark
Telefon *31-21  69 20
Fax *31-24  87 51

Greetings to 'down under'!

Ted Sambell, Box 2186, Banff, Alberta, Canada, TOL OCO

Ted_Sambell@banffcentre.ab.ca