Is this a "Beware"? (TS)

Keith A McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Fri, 24 May 1996 01:25:06 -0500

>...They bring the
>pianos in on a semi-trailer and when they're sold, the trailer moves to
>another location.  The warranty that the buyers are given is worthless,
>because they can't find the seller!  People are so gullible...

   Another side of the coin.

   Here in Oklahoma I have found that the folks who have brought pianos on
trucks to people's homes have been quite trustworthy and have honored their
word to fix what needs to be done.  In no instance to date (eighteen
years), have I ever witnessed a piano as being misrepresented to a
customer.

   Even out-of-state operations.  The only concern that has been voiced by
these dealers in my experience are the attitudes they say they hear from
the customers about the piano technicians who come and service the pianos
and their talking the instrument and the dealer down in the presence of the
customer.

Keith A. McGavern, RPT
kam544@ionet.net
Oklahoma Baptist University