Is this a "Beware"? (TC)

Keith A McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Fri, 24 May 1996 01:25:10 -0500

>...My
>experience with even nice,new Yamahas that were bought overseas and
>transported to the US. is that they DO NOT hold up as well as models made
>for this market..What can we expect from used pianos...

   I am aware of at least two imported Yamaha pianos in my area, one grand
(residential) and one spinet (church sanctuary).  Though there is not a
middle pedal on either, they are terrific instruments and doing great.
Maybe I just lucked out, huh          :-)

Keith A. McGavern, RPT
kam544@ionet.net
Oklahoma Baptist University
Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA