Fern & Bill

David Ilvedson PNOTUNER@gnn.com
Wed, 29 May 1996 17:01:07 +0000

Dear list...On Wednesday, May 29, Tom Myler wrote re: Fern and Bill in a post to Pianotech.  I mistakenly
mailed a response to PTG-L.  So here it comes again...

Fern has been attacked for years.  The kangaroo court trial at our upcoming council was the last straw.  Its
pretty simple...There is a very well organized minority that does not like the direction PTG has been going.
Every year its a new attack on the democratic process of council.  How?  By nit-picking with a fine comb every
breath of the Executive Board.  Looking for some angle to finally pull one over on council and go back to the
good old days.  I, for one, am sick and tired of seeing our tireless volunteers being mauled left and right by
this "gang".  This "gang" is clearly trying to tear PTG apart.  They are working together with a single
purpose...to rest control from elected leadership by intimidation.  Their motto..."If it doesn't work this
year, we'll try it again at next years council".  My question is who are these people?  We certainly know some
of them.  Maybe PTG should have political parties...The "Conservatives" and the "Progressives".  Maybe the
"Conservative" party could come forth with their platform and vision for PTG.  Spell it out.  What the heck do
you want and why?  The "Progressive" party has been practicing their platform for the last 6 years or so. It
is well known and I, for one, belong to the "Progressive" party of the PTG.

I look forward to the mail...