Fern and Bill

Tom Myler 74467.714@CompuServe.COM
Wed, 29 May 1996 14:02:11 -0400 (EDT)

<<".....(this resignation letter) is very disturbing...... In my opinion, Fern
Henry has been one of the most inspirational, competent, respected, and
worthwhile leaders the PTG has ever had or will ever have. Bill Spurlock is a
solid, steady provider of some of the most practical and useful information for
us as technicians. These two people have provided more time and effort (for YOU
and ME) than most of us could realize. I can't even begin to imagine what the
problem could have been or why anyone would go out of their way, especially a
"Professional" organization like the PTG, to defame their good names.......If
there is a way to rally behind Bill and Fern, count me in....."

    John Piesik
    San Diego Chapter PTG
    JPIESIK@ARINC.COM>>

   I agree with you 1000%      This is an outrage.