Customer financing for new piano sales

Ronald R Shiflet ron_and_lorene@juno.com
Wed, 29 May 1996 10:34:44 -0800 (PST)

	Is anyone out there directly involved in selling pianos or is
tied up with a dealer who is?  I cannot seem to find financing (for my
customers) for the pianos that I sell.
	I have the Charles Walter franchise and access to most any other
brand through an authorized dealer,  but I don't  sell very many pianos
because nobody will carry the note for my customers.  I'm a smaller
dealer in a smaller area with great potential but this problem caused me
to close my music store last year.  One company told me that I needed a
huge amount of sales for them to work with me.  When the year was over
and I closed my doors, I had turned down in sales the amount he said I
needed.
	What I need is a name, address, phone number (I like 800 numbers)
and who to contact.  Does any of you have a friend who might be able to
help?  They may also call me directly.
	 I'll send my many thanks in advance since I know I'll get a lot
of replies.

Ron Shiflet, RPT

Ron_and_Lorene@Juno.com

(520) 428-3890