Fern Henry resignation

Ted Simmons ted@palmnet.net
Wed, 29 May 1996 15:20:46 -0400

Dear list members,
  I too am upset over Fern Henry's resignation.  I'm still wondering what
happened to Jack Krefting who was also a great contributor to the
membership. With Fern Henry out of PTG will Bill Spurlock's resignation
follow?  If anyone knows the details of Fern's resignation (names of
tormentors especially) let us all know. I wonder if the names are the same
ones that persecuted Jack Krefting.  Do we have a human cancerous virus in
the guild? The last time I tried to access Bill Spurlock's email address I
got a message that he was no longer accepting messages.  Maybe he changed
to another provider.  Does anyone have his new email address?  Is Fern's
the same address as his?  I would like to send Fern a supporting note.

   Ted Simmons