SOJIN Inquiry

EHILBERT@midd.middlebury.edu EHILBERT@midd.middlebury.edu
Thu, 30 May 1996 22:38:52 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Jeff,
	Sojin left the piano world around 1994.  Prior to then the U.S.
address was 1055 West Victoria Street, Compton,  CA  90220.  Tel: (213)
609-2238  and FAX (213) 603-9252.  Sojin was a division of Daewoo International
(America) Corporation.  The home plant is in Yeoju, Korea.

	Daewoo is one of Korea's largest and most diversified companies.

	As for Samick being connected with Sojin, I don't believe there ever
was any connection.  Samick is owned by Samick Music Corp. in the U.S. and
that is a wholly owned subsidiary of Samick Musical Instruments Mfg. Co.
Ltd. of Inchon, Korea.

	So again, I don't believe there has ever been a connection between
Samick and Sojin or Deawoo.  As for contacts, I think you are out of luck,
but you can try the phone numbers again.  They were good in 1993, but I don't believe they are any good anymore.  Best of luck!
Ed Hilbert, RPT