File maker

TACOLE9675@aol.com TACOLE9675@aol.com
Fri, 31 May 1996 01:15:59 -0400

Mr. Heimisson

I have used FileMaker Pro for about seven years and I think it is the best
database, almost in a class by itself. The ready-made tuner programs are all
for IBM clones and my business is not just like everyone else's business so I
need to have something I can create for myself.
     FileMaker is very adaptable - I make changes to mine frequently. I
recently did a complete redesign of my invoice/receipt form. Since the form
is part of the document, I never have to order new forms or worry about
throwing away obsolete ones after making changes.
     I would be willing to send you a template but you would need to have
version 3.0 of the FileMaker program to read it.
     Let me know what you think.

Tom Cole
Santa Cruz, CA