Laptop?

Richard Moody remoody@easnetsd.com
Tue, 14 May 1996 11:00:19 -0500

Greg and list.

	Cut and paste into  the appropriate places after you press "reply to
author"

> To: LISTPROC@EARTHA.MILLS.EDU

  SUBSCRIBE TUNING richard moody

In other words, press Reply to Author,
 on the
To: line paste in Lostproc......
leave the subject line blank
leave the Cc line blank
press tab

in the body paste subscribe.....   but put your  name in place of
mine.

include nothing else, no signatures, or sig lines.  I don't know why
my name is in small letters.  I don't think it matters if your is or
not.

RM
ps   OH  they discuss mostly alternate tunings and theory, historical
tunings and tunings from other musical systems and cultures.