Wurl/YC grand info

Tom Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Mon, 25 Nov 1996 17:19:30 +0000

Dear Daryl,

I would agree that the piano was made in 1989 and that it was made by Young Chang. The
6'5"Wurlitzer grand, model G465, and the 6'5" Young Chang grand, model G200, are
identical pianos.

Baldwin doesn't sell any pianos with the name Wurlitzer on the fallboard. Wurlitzer
was making a 5' grand but discontinued them a year ago, probably  because of quality
problems.

--
Thomas A. Cole, RPT
Santa Cruz, California