MY MARGINS

Tom Rush tarush@mindspring.com
Tue, 26 Nov 1996 06:44:44 -0500 (EST)

Andre and all:

The margin problem depends entirely on what mailer program is used on
the reading end.

If I use Netscape, I have to scroll 3-4 screens to the right to read
your posts.  (Andre's, that is.)

If I use a non-graphics type mailer (screen size 80x25), the lines just
wrap around.  The usual problem here is that some posters use a width of,
say, 100 columns, so I get a long line-short line-long line look.

Moral:  If you can figure out how to adjust the margins or line width,
set it for about 70-72 columns (this allows room for the ">'s" on the
replies.  Otherwise, don't worry about it.  We'll read your posts anyway!

--
Tom Rush
tarush@mindspring.com