grand plate flanges... "Re: grand plate flanges..." (Nov 22, 9:34am)

Newton Hunt nhunt@rci.rutgers.edu
Tue, 26 Nov 1996 08:34:53 -0500

I have no ideas except;
	1.  A bad casting job and used anyway or
	2.  Keep It Simple Stupid is not a concept followed by but a few
	    piano makers.  Steinway and Mason plates are made simply which
	    makes rebuilding easier.

Chiekering with some of his inovations is an example of the opposite view.

Go figure.

		Newton