info

oorebeek oorebeek@euronet.nl
Sun, 06 Oct 1996 15:01:09 +0200

hello,
My name is andr=E9 oorebeek.
I am a piano technician living and working in Holland.
The name of my business is : Concert Piano Service and I do free =
lance work for Yamaha Music Nederland, the Amsterdam Conservatory and =
studio work.
Recently I subscribed to the internet and I am now looking for =
contact with colleagues everywhere in the world, but especially in =
the US. because I have visited the US many many times and am familiar =
with the American way of life in general (also, my wife is American).
On my trips in America I met several technicians and I wondered if =
they too are on the net.
There names are: Richard Davenport (LA) David Abel (LA) and David? =
Skolnik or Scolnic from New York City.
How can I find their email addresses and how about getting more =
Internet contacts in America?
My email address is : oorebeek@euronet.nl
Friendly greetings from
Andr=E9 Oorebeek

p.s. what is the correct e-mail address for "the piano page"?