New Business Methods

Rob Kiddell atonal@planet.eon.net
Sun, 06 Oct 1996 10:31:56 +0000

List,

	Be  careful how much time you spend online, recently a customer
dropped this in my mailbox:

Date sent:        Fri, 04 Oct 1996 13:02:42 -0700
From:             John Kern <rjkern@oanet.com>
To:               atonal@planet.eon.net
Subject:          Mason and Risch  5'1"  grand piano

Rob: I understand that you have been lost to the computer world
and the only way to get a hold of you is through cyberspace. I am
sending the piano as an attachment and would like it returned in good
working order.  Please make it sound Steinwayish.  PLease call when
you can at 440-0193 or e-mail if you prefer.     Thanks, John K.

The possibilities are endless. Maybe some morphing software?

Happy Sunday,

Rob Kiddell
R.P.T., P.T.G.
C.A.P.T. Student