Do It Yourself Piano Repair?

Pianotoone@aol.com Pianotoone@aol.com
Tue, 08 Oct 1996 17:21:58 -0400

In a message dated 96-10-08 11:02:05 EDT, Fred Scoles wrote

<< Therefore, I presently see no reason to order from IPS, unless one has no
 conventional trade accounts set up.  I saw no evidence to support their
 claim that they might have some parts that no one else has.  Please
 correct me if this conclusion is wrong.

I personally would not buy from any supply house that sold to anyone but the
trade.  Not only for the principle involved but, I'm not sure we want parts
prices available to anyone who has a few bucks for a catalog.

Dick Day
Marshall, MI