advise from you

Keith A. McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Wed, 09 Oct 1996 21:15:20 -0500 (CDT)

>dear colleagues,
>I am involved in setting up a new piano union (guild) and I insist on
>doing things the way they are done by the PTG in America.
>Could you tell me please, what exists the test of that a new member has to
>do. Is this a test for tuners or for technicians as well? Or are there two
>tests...
>I would appreciate your advise.
>
>Andr=E9 Oorebeek
>Hartenstraat 6'' - 1016 CB Amsterdam
>the Netherlands
>Tel/Fax: 020-6237357
>email: oorebeek@euronet.nl

Dear Andr=E9,

These three web sites will answer most of your questions.

http://www.prairienet.org/arts/ptg/homepage.htm
http://www.prairienet.org/arts/ptg/rptlist.htm
http://www.prairienet.org/arts/ptg/why.htm

If you do not have the capabilities to reach these sites, let me know and I
will email you the pertinent information.

Keith A. McGavern, RPT
kam544@ionet.net
Oklahoma Chapter 731
Oklahoma Baptist University