test material

oorebeek oorebeek@euronet.nl
Sun, 13 Oct 1996 23:47:35 +0200

Dear colleagues,
As I stated before, we, the dutch piano technicians are setting up a =
new union or guild.
I am amongst a few colleagues who is involved in organizing things.
I insisted on doing things the way they are done in the US and I was =
asked to write a letter in which I will have to defend my proposal =
for a test.
Either we have to develop our own test, or one of you could be of =
great help by sending me eaxamples of how you guys take a test at the =
PTG.
The article has to be finished soon and I would really appreciate a =
helping hand ot two.
If I, on the other hand, could be of help to anyone of you for any =
decent reason, please tell me and I'll try what I can.
most friendly greetings from,

friendly greetings from:

Andr=E9 Oorebeek
Hartenstraat 6'' - 1016 CB Amsterdam