Covert Briefs [was Re: Benjamin Truehaft]

Barb Barasa bbarasa@mind.net
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 07:48:07 -0700

I respectfully disagree with Jim. I was delighted to get the article, since
it was a different Web site that was mentioned the other day and the article
there (at Yahoo) had no sense of humor at all.

If Ben were going down there to buy cigars, I would say THAT would have no
place on the list.  But to me, this is piano related.  If I were not
dependent on my work for my living expenses, I'd be joining him, so I also
appreciate his occasional "call to service" on the list.

Barb Barasa
Ashland OR